If you believe your employer has broken a labor law against you, the Carmichael employment law attorneys at Bowman and Associates are here to help. Most employers treat their employees fairly and have safeguards in place to address and correct violations of workplace conduct. In many cases, though, an employer may choose to deliberately violate or look the other way after inappropriate conduct. Employment disputes are governed by complex federal and state laws that often change with the political climate. Employers encounter extreme difficultly in remaining in compliance with ever-changing employment laws, and employees find it virtually impossible to understand their rights and remedies without assistance from knowledgeable counsel.
We are dedicated to protecting the rights of California employees. If any of these actions have happened to you, let us take your case and get the compensation you deserve.
- Sexual Harassment – hostile work environment / sexual advances / abuse of power / pregnancy
- Wrongful Termination – in violation of public policy / fraud – misrepresentation
- Employment Discrimination – age / race / gender / sexual orientation / religious / national origin
- Whistleblower Cases – retaliation / exit packages / public – private – federal (qui tam)
- Civil Rights Violations – invasion of privacy / access – failure to accommodate / free speech / defamation / right to work / racial profiling
- Employment Contracts / Non-Competes / Breach of Contract / Fraud - Misrepresentation
We have extensive experience recovering compensation for employees who have not been properly paid for their work. Our Carmichael employment law attorneys have a reputation for working with integrity, achieving results and providing responsive service. Most people spend the majority of their waking hours at work. The best and most effective workplaces treat every employee with respect and dignity. People are hired and promoted on the basis of ability. Discrimination and harassment have no place in the best workplaces.
The Carmichael employment law attorneys of Bowman & Associates help clients throughout California from their offices in Sacramento and Folsom. If you or someone you know has legal questions regarding your rights in your work place, contact our experienced law firm for a free initial consultation.